[exim-conf] [Fwd: [exiscanusers] exiscan-acl-4.43-28]

Victor Ustugov victor на corvax.kiev.ua
Чт Окт 7 11:03:42 EEST 2004

осталось подождать, пока в портах обновится exim+exiscan-acl и проверять
патчи... судя по CHANGELOG, Кистнер проигнорировал пару высланных ему патчей

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [exiscanusers] exiscan-acl-4.43-28
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:18:17 +0200
From: Tom Kistner <tom на duncanthrax.net>
To: exim-users на exim.org, exiscanusers на duncanthrax.net

Is on the site since yesterday evening:

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

There is one major change: The header placement facility using "control"
statements has been removed. Philip has created the same functionality
in 4.43 using prefixes to the "message" text. It would not have made
sense to keep both facilities, so I removed mine. However, I extended
Philip's implementation to include a ":spf_received:" prefix, which
emulates the behaviour of my previous "control = header_pos_middle"
statement. It adds the header before any header which is not either
"Received:" or "Resent-*:". This is in line with pedantic interpretation
of RFC822/2822, allowing you to add a Received-SPF: header in a
compatible way.

OK, to cut it short, if you use "control = header_pos_*", then you MUST
change your configuration after upgrading.

The CHANGELOG:
28  - Added F-Secure support, thanks to Johan Thelmen <jth на home.se>.

     - Upgraded SRS support to libsrs_alt 0.5 via Miles
       Wilton's patch.

     - REMOVED exiscan-acl implementation of custom header
       placement in favor of Philip Hazel's native implementation.
       However, a new option option was added for it to
       mimic the behaviour of the old header_pos_middle option.
       Read section 10 of exiscan-acl-spec.txt.

/tom

--
Best wishes Victor Ustugov   mailto:victor на corvax.kiev.ua
public GnuPG/PGP key:        http://victor.corvax.kiev.ua/corvax.asc